Employee working in more than one province or territory

T4 is a tax document that summarizes how much you’ve earned over the past year. Your T4 slip will also show any required deductions, such as employment insurance premiums or income tax, made by your employer. If your employee worked in more than one province or territory in the year, fill out separate T4 slips for each province or territory. For each location, indicate the total remuneration paid to the employee and the related deductions, such as CPP/QPP contributions, EI premiums, PPIP premiums, and income tax. For more information, go to which provincial or territorial tax tables should you use.